Our Christmas chocolate bark is oh so easy to make and deliciously pretty to look at. It’s the perfect Christmas recipe and ideal as a last minute edible gift… if you can part with it that is….
Christmas Chocolate Bark
- 200 g Milk Chocolate
- 120 g White Chocolate
- 1 handful Crushed Pistachios
- 1 handful Dried Cranberries roughly chopped
- 1 pinch Edible Gold Glitter
- 1 pinch Edible Silver Stars
- Line a small tray (approx. 30cm x 15cm) with greaseproof paper.
- Break the chocolate into two separate bowls, one for the milk and one for the white. Melt the chocolate by standing the bowls in boiling water and stirring the chocolate until it's all melted.
- Pour the melted milk chocolate into the tray and flatten with a spatula, then drizzle over the white chocolate and swirl it into the milk chocolate using a cocktail stick.
- Whilst the chocolate is still melted sprinkle over the pistachios, cranberries and decorate with gold dust and edible silver stars.
- Put the chocolate bark into the fridge to set hard. Once it's set, break it into pieces and eat.
Make Christmas Chocolate Bark Your Way…
Chocolate bark is super easy to change-up and make exactly to your own tastes – you could try…
- switch the milk chocolate for dark chocolate
- add any type of nuts or fruit you like
- decorate with whichever sprinkles you fancy
- add a sprinkling of smashed candy canes
Gifting Chocolate Bark
Our Christmas Chocolate Bark makes a great last minute edible gift. When gifting we smash it into bitesized pieces and package in nice cardboard boxes or glass Kilner jars just tied with a ribbon and a hand written tag.
Recipe originally published on Daisies & Pie but it’s too good and too easy not to share!
Wendy spends her time coming up with yummy recipes, and finding ways to make family life easier and more fun.