Ok, by taking I mean downloading onto my kindle, because my husband is so tight we only have one 15kg bag between the four of us, for 10 days.
But that aside, holiday reading is the best and not only is the sun shining, and it’s ok to pour a gin and open a bag of ruffles at 10am to accompany it. But because I get to read without having to put my book down every ten seconds.
So with that in mind, I have a list of books built up ready to GO FOR, and in no particular order.
- Kiss Me First – Lottie Moggach
- Tastes Like Fear – Sarah Hilary
- Wildflower Bay – Rachael Lucas
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette – Maria Semple
- The Lie – C.L. Taylor
- The Dead Can’t Talk – Nick Quantrill
- I See You – Clare Mackintosh
- I Found You – Lisa Jewell
- Another Love – Amanda Prowse
- While My Eyes Are Closed – Linda Green
- The Woman Who Upped and Left – Fiona Gibson
- The Finding of Martha Lost – Caroline Wallace
- Out Of The Blue – Belinda Jones
- The Santangelos – Jackie Collins
- Try Not To Breathe– Holly Seddon
- A Year in the Life of a Playground Mother – Christie Barlow
- We are all made of stars – Rowan Coleman
- Never Alone – Elizabeth Haynes
- Falling – Julie Cohen
- Whatever It Takes – Adele Parks
I’m not away until the next week, and am always up for recommendations, so please either comment or grab me on social media if you think you know of a book I would enjoy.
Aimee is a writer and communications mastermind, with a background in digital marketing. A once self-published author she is now represented by @juliasreading and working on her latest novel.
Aimee can also be found mostly talking about beige food and running, and loves anything that includes leopard print and/or pineapples – or in the words of her husband ‘tat’.